Lake Bluff, IL – Buehler, one of the leading manufacturers of scientific equipment and supplies for use in material analysis, is introducing the IsoMet High Speed, a precision cutting machine designed specifically to create consistent and efficient cuts. IsoMet High Speed was presented at the MS & T Conference (Materials Science and Technology), a joint conference of organizations ACerS, AIST, ASM International and TMS in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The IsoMet High Speed precision cutter cuts (cuts) any sample with efficiency, consistency and precision using diamond-edge or abrasive discs. It is a robust cutter that provides consistent cutting performance for laboratories with the following key features:
- The automatic movement in three axes allows a precise alignment and a fast cut.
- Automatic preparation system keeps the cutting quality constant and reduces the frequency of change of the dressing rod. * IsoMet High Speed Pro
- Fast laser alignment saves time with instant visual alignment with laser. * IsoMet High Speed Pro
- Intuitive controls allow the programming of individual sections or repeatable and consistent series
- Quick sample adjustments offer easy sample adjustment with the Rapid Rail system and without tools.
- “The IsoMet High Speed is available in two formats: High Speed and High Speed Pro. Both provide strength and power to produce quality cutting surfaces; in the High Speed Pro version, Buehler has added additional skills to improve the user experience with a laser for the visual alignment of the disc and an automatic preparation system to maintain the quality of the diamond disc throughout the cut. “
Buehler offers a complete selection of accessories for the IsoMet High Speed including the fast rail support, the quick clamps, the preparation wheels and the external tank of the recirculation.
Buehler is a leading provider of scientific equipment, supplies, consumables and analysis techniques for use in the preparation of materials, image analysis and hardness testing. Buehler products span a wide variety of industries, including Primary Metals, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electronics, Medicine, Energy and more.
For more information about the IsoMet High Speed contact at: email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a commercial representative.